Vans- Sk8-Hi Gore-Tex Tiger/Camo/Black
"Made for the elements with our most advanced and purpose-built all-weather technology, the all-new Sk8-Hi GORE-TEX MTE-3 packs over 25 years of Vans snowboard boot history and technology into a timeless, trusted style. The MTE-3 feature set includes the MTE-3 outsole built with All-Trac™, an MTE exclusive all-weather rubber compound that offers significantly improved traction with improved toe picking and dynamic lug tread. The GORE-TEX waterproof package is in place to keep you dry, a powerful 3M Thinsulate™ insulation package for cold weather thermoregulation will keep you warm, and a dual-density, molded sockliner and an OrthoLite® topsheet are designed to keep you comfortable. Plus, the durable water repellent-treated leather and textile uppers bring an iconic Vans aesthetic to this uncompromising cold weather comfort.
Whether you find yourself bagging snowcapped peaks or braving a rain-soaked commute, you can set off with confidence knowing every stitch of your equipment is intentionally placed to provide ultimate versatility. After all, we know it was never about the destination. It’s about the stories you create along your journey."
- Colour: Tiger Camo/Black
- Traction: All-Trac™ outsole rubber compound with a dynamic lug tread pattern provides flexible, true all-weather grip that significantly aides in overall traction on all kinds of surfaces
- Toe picking treads and a higher toe bumper offer more grip and protection
- Thermoregulation: 3M Thinsulate™ is warm, lightweight, powerful, and thin
- Moisture Management: Gore-Tex promises to keep you dry with an internal bootie that allows internal moisture to escape while keeping snow and rain out
- Comfort & Performance: Dual-density UltraCush™ molded EVA footbed with an OrthoLite® topsheet